2011年10月17日星期一

Glam Cher Lloyd ditches tracksuits and trainers as she steps out with boyfriend Craig Monk

Cher Lloyd recently said that she couldn't imagine being in a band because she'd 'stick out like a sore thumb'.But the singer drew attention for all the right reasons last night, sporting a sophisticated look as she stepped out with her beau.The 18-year-old wore an electric blue jacket and vivid patterned skirt as she left London's May Fair Hotel with boyfriend Craig Monk.The singer was on her way to perform a showcase of her new tracks for fans at Soho's Profile bar.Her outfit, which she completed with blue ankle boots and orange socks, was in sharp contrast to the tracksuits and trainers she usually wears.Cher's beau, meanwhile, went for a more sombre look in a black and white small checked shirt, dark blazer and jeans.

The With Ur Love star looked in high spirits, as well she might having recently released the title of her forthcoming album Sticks and Stones, due for release on 7 November.Cher has been working towards forging her own identity as a singer, and blending into the background certainly isn't part of her plan.Asked in a recent interview with WE Love Pop magazine whether she'd have considered joining a group during X Factor, the teen replied: 'Noooooo way! Two fingers up!'And she added: 'I just don’t belong in a band. I’d stick out like a sore thumb. I like doing my own thing. I like the stage to be mine and mine alone. Hahaha!'

Cher also spoke about how she is learning to establish an image for herself as she becomes bigger in the music industry.She said: 'We’re not all blessed with beauty. You have to work on it. I think I’m still finding my feet in terms of what I want to look like.'I’ve always been a bit of an odd-bod! I’ve always been one of the odd children. I was the kid at school the parents blamed for their kids turning out wrong.'The singer was equally vibrant for her performance at the Radio 1 Teen Awards on Monday, where she chose a pair of garish trousers for her performance at the Wembley stadium.



Recommended reading: champagne dresses | dresses wear wedding guest | backless wedding dresses

没有评论:

发表评论